Information means all of the information available on the Website including:
- hotel room availabilities;
- hotel room rates;
- hotel descriptions and photographs;
- hotel amenities;
- customer reviews; and
- editorial commentary;
Permitted Purpose means the purpose of comparing hotel accommodation rates and services in connection with the making of bookings and/or travel arrangements, but excludes any republication or resupply of the Information or any part of the Information to consumers by any electronic means;
Search Engine Provider means HotelsCombined Pty Ltd ACN 122 130 554 provider of the hotel price comparison search engine used on the Website;
Third Party Offering means the goods and services offered for sale by a third party;
Website means the website located at HotelsCombined.com.
By accessing the Website, you:
- warrant that you have attained the age of 18 years.
3. Prohibited Activities
You must not:
- reproduce in a material form, publish, perform in public, communicate to the public, or make an adaptation of the Information or any part of the Information other than for the Permitted Purpose;
- access or monitor the Information or any part of the Information using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means without our prior written consent;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent any other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website.
You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages and loss caused by your use of the Information or any part of the Information for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
5. Verification of Information and assumption of risk
5.1 Understanding of Website operation
You acknowledge that you understand that the services provided by us and the Search Engine Provider are limited to comparing Third Party Offerings of hotels. In particular, but not limited to, you acknowledge that you are aware that we and the Search Engine Provider are not providing hotel reservations. As such we and the Search Engine Provider are not involved in any payments and we will never ask you for your payment details. Hotel reservations are always performed through Third Party Offering.
5.2 Verification of Information
You must verify the accuracy of the Information before accepting or using any Third Party Offering.
5.3 Assumption of risk
You assume all risk in connection with your:
- use of the Website and the Information; and
- acceptance and use of any Third Party Offering.
6. No warranty
We do not warrant:
- the accuracy, quality, completeness, or reliability of the Website, the Information and any Third Party Offering;
- that the Website and the Information will be error free, virus free, uninterrupted or free from unauthorised use or hackers.
Our liability for any breach of those terms is limited to supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
7.3 Cap on liability
Subject to clause 7.1 above, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the sum of NOK100.
7.4 Exclusions from liability
8.1 Entire understanding
8.2 Amendment and variation
8.3 Governing law and jurisdiction